If you sustained injuries in an accident in Fernandina Beach, FL, you may be eligible to hold the liable party responsible for their actions through a personal injury claim. An injury claim or lawsuit is designed to recover damages from the responsible party after an accident.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work to help accident victims like you hold at-fault parties liable for their actions. If you suffered injuries in an accident, a personal injury lawyer in Fernandina Beach, FL can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Call us today for a free consultation: 1-888-494-0430.
In This Article
- Common Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Takes On
- Determining Who May Be Liable for Your Injuries
- Damages Available to Victims of Personal Injury Accidents in Fernandina Beach, FL
- You Have Limited Time to Pursue Damages in Florida
- Get Help from a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fernandina Beach, FL Today
For A Free Legal Consultation With A Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Fernandina Beach, Call (888) 494-0430
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Takes On
Our firm handles nearly every type of personal injury case. If another party’s actions injured you, you may be able to hold the responsible party liable. Common types of personal injury cases we see include:
- Vehicle accidents: We take on car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accident cases.
- Boating accidents: Our team handles accident cases involving jet skis, fishing boats, and other water sports.
- Medical malpractice: Our firm takes on birth injuries, objects left behind in surgery, misdiagnoses, and other malpractice cases.
- Premises liability: We also handle cases that occur on other people’s property such as slips and falls, electrocutions, elevator accidents, and so forth.
- Dog bite accidents: These cases may include a dog bite in public or on someone’s property.
- Construction site accidents: We handle cases where clients suffer injury at work, or while walking near a construction site, such as slips and falls, chemical burns, and falling objects.
- Swimming pool accidents: Our legal team handles injuries that occur at swimming pools, including drowning or near drowning, diving accidents, and slips and falls.
After an injury, you may be in pain and worried about who is going to pay your medical bills. Our team is here to help you hold the at-fault party responsible for your damages. Even if you are unsure if your situation warrants a personal injury claim, we can help.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free review of your case. We can explain your options and help determine what your next steps should be. Reach out today at 1-888-494-0430.
Determining Who May Be Liable for Your Injuries
After an accident, you may be unsure who is responsible for your injuries. While not every accident warrants a personal injury claim, many do. To determine liability, we look at the following factors.
- Did the party have a duty of care? Every person has a duty of care to others. Drivers have a duty of care to drive safely and keep others on the road from undue harm. Property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe for visitors.
- Did the party violate their duty of care? The party must have violated their duty in some way. For example, a store owner knew of a jagged edge on a display case but did nothing to fix it.
- Did their negligence result in your injury? Next, we must show the at-fault party’s actions or inactions caused an injury. For example, you cut yourself on the jagged edge.
- Did you sustain damages? You must have suffered damages, such as medical bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering.
In some injury cases, the at-fault party is unclear or there may be additional at-fault parties. For example, in a truck accident, the employer of the at-fault driver or the manufacturer of the truck or its parts may also be liable in certain situations.
Injury liability can be complex, which is why speaking with an injury lawyer in Fernandina Beach, FL can be so helpful. Our team will explore all possible liable parties.
Give us a call today to get started: 1-888-494-0430.
Damages Available to Victims of Personal Injury Accidents in Fernandina Beach, FL
It is not possible to offer an accurate estimate without understanding the details of your case. However, there are common types of damages our team often recovers for personal injury victims, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Lost future wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
To better understand the compensation you may be eligible to recover, contact a personal injury lawyer in Fernandina Beach, FL today at 1-888-494-0430.
You Have Limited Time to Pursue Damages in Florida
In the state of Florida, accident victims have just four years from the date of their accident to hold the liable party responsible for their actions. While four years sounds like an extended amount of time, we encourage you to seek legal help as soon as possible after your injury.
Over time, evidence may disappear, and witnesses may forget what they saw or move away. Your lawyer needs time to gather evidence, seek expert witnesses, and build your case. Do not delay, call a personal injury lawyer as soon as you are well enough to do so.
Get Help from a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fernandina Beach, FL Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand how overwhelming your situation may feel. You may be juggling doctor’s visits, stuck in the hospital, and be worried about what your life will look like going forward.
Our personal injury lawyers in Fernandina Beach, FL are here to offer guidance, support, and legal advice through the personal injury process. Call us today for a free review of your situation. You have nothing to lose. Call today at 1-888-494-0430.