If you or a loved one sustained an injury in an accident, get help from a personal injury lawyer in St. Augustine, FL who is willing to fight for your right to compensation.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand that personal injury cases include more than just the physical repercussions of an accident. You may be worried about how to make ends meet, scared for your future, and suffering the emotional impact of the accident. Our team works to make the legal process as stress-free as possible for you.
In This Article
- Types of St. Augustine Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- How a St. Augustine Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
- Damages You May Recover in Your St. Augustine, FL Personal Injury Case
- Statute of Limitations for St. Augustine, FL Personal Injury Cases
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Augustine, FL Today
Types of St. Augustine Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We manage a wide range of personal injury cases in St. Augustine, including the following:
- Car and truck accidents
- Biking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating, jet ski, and other water sport accidents
- Slips, trips, or falls on public or private property
- Bus and other public transport accidents
- Drunk driving or boating accidents
- Swimming accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Wrongful death cases
If someone else’s actions injured you, you may be able to recover compensation for your damages. Contact a personal injury lawyer in St. Augustine, FL at 1-888-587-9581 today.
How a St. Augustine Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
After an injury, the at-fault party’s insurance company may contact you. They may even offer to settle right away. When you are in pain and concerned about paying medical bills, settling might seem like a good idea.
However, the insurance company is only looking out for their bottom line. You need an advocate who understands the personal injury process and will fight for you. When you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our team can help in the following ways.
- Field all phone calls from insurance companies and other parties: You should be able to focus on healing, not being harassed on the phone.
- Determine liability: For some cases, liability is clear. In others, there may be multiple at-fault parties. We will explore all possible liability options so you can recover all the damages you are owed.
- Gather evidence to build your claim: Our team will gather medical records, police reports, incidents reports, witness statements, and any other information we need to prove your case.
- File a claim: After we gather all the evidence, we will file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company. In some cases, they will settle right away. Other times, they will deny the claim or try to settle for far less.
- Negotiate a settlement: If the insurance company does not accept our first offer, we will negotiate to find a fair settlement for both sides.
- Take your case to court: If we are unable to settle your case in negotiations, our team will not hesitate to take your case to court where we will present your claim to the judge or jury.
Our primary concern is protecting your rights. We take on all the legal stress so you can focus on getting better. This accident was not your fault, and you should not have to suffer because of it. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-888-587-9581 to discuss your case.
Damages You May Recover in Your St. Augustine, FL Personal Injury Case
Injury cases and the laws surrounding them can be confusing, and the exact damages you may recover are impossible to estimate. We advise speaking with a personal injury lawyer to better understand the damages you may recover.
However, injury victims often recover several types of similar damages. These damages often include:
- Medical care costs, including hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, and long-term care.
- Personal property damages, including repair or replacement of a vehicle, electronic devices, etc.
- Pain and suffering, including damages for the emotional impact of the accident, physical pain, and the inconvenience placed on the victim of the accident.
- Lost income, if you missed work due to your injuries. You may also be entitled to future damages, such as lost earning capacity if your injuries keep you from working in the future.
- Wrongful death damages, if someone passes away due to the accident. You may be able to recover the cost of their medical bills, lost wages, and funeral costs.
Statute of Limitations for St. Augustine, FL Personal Injury Cases
According to the state of Florida, you have four years from the date of your accident to file an injury lawsuit. This deadline also means your lawyer has just four years to research, gather evidence, and build your case.
It is critical to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to give them ample time to build and defend your case.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Augustine, FL Today
If you sustained injuries in St. Augustine, FL, you do not have to face this fight alone. The personal injury lawyers in St. Augustine, FL from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help you through the process and fight of your rights.
Contact us today at 1-888-587-9581 for a free review of your personal injury case.